While you’re making plans for jetting off to paradise, don’t forget – your dog deserves a vacation too.
We are a small family business and we only take a limited number of dogs at a time. We ensure your dog does not experience the stress and trauma that many kennels can cause. Your dog will be surrounded by trees and grass in a relaxing park environment. It makes a big difference that your dog will see the same people every day which will allow them to bond with their caretaker; unlike other chaotic boarding facilities. We bring all our dogs inside at night so they can sleep in a comfortable crate in an air conditioned or heated room.
- $19.00 per day
Dogs weighing 150 or more lbs: $25.00 per day
Staying 3 days or less: $25.00 per day
Special medication requirements: +$2.50 per day
Ask about our extended stay rates!
Please keep in mind, we WILL fill up during the holidays, so please call ahead to reserve your spot.
- $25.00 per day during:
- 10% Shelter/ Rescue Dog Discount
- 10% Military Discount
- Multiple Dog discount
- Extended stay discount
- Like us on Facebook for special offers
What to Bring
- Current vaccination records. We require all dogs to be up to date on vaccinations (Distemper, Parvo, Bordetella and Rabies).
- Enough food for the duration of their stay. This is to prevent any stomach upset.
- Recommended: Use a preventative treatment for fleas & ticks such as Frontline. Apply drops to back of your dog’s neck and top of rump near the base of their tail.
- Important: Please label your food bag/container with your dog’s name and breed.
- Their favorite blanket or t-shirt, preferably one with your scent on it, to help them feel safe
- Written instructions for medication or any special needs
- Please note: We cannot guarantee the return of items left behind with your dog. DO NOT bring anything you wouldn’t mind losing or having chewed up.